Safety Training Requirements
All University of Maine employees must complete required safety training.
Employees include Faculty, Staff, Graduate Students, Post Docs, and Student Employees (including work study students, Teaching Assistants, Resident Directors, and any other person who receives pay or compensation for work performed).
How to Receive Training
- Training courses are either on-line or conducted by Safety and Environmental Management or the employee’s supervisor.
- Training courses are held at the Safety and Environmental Management building at #7 York Village. View campus map.
Please see your supervisor to review your training requirements.
Training Records and Documentation
All training must be documented and maintained in the work area either by the supervisor or in the employee’s records.
- Safety Training Roster (PDF – 53 KB)
- Specialized Safety Training Record (PDF – 82 KB) (for individual training).
- Training Matrix (XLS – 37 KB) to help supervisors keep track of each employee’s training requirements and date due.
Image Description: Printer icon
Image Description: Notepad icon